23.9.08

Fey



I love Tina Fey. I think she may be my hero.  Shes like a modern day Mary Tyler Moore.
She won 3 Emmys for 30 Rock, the other night and was so modest. 
"They all look identical."
Her looks, also gave her an advantage to urge peoples votes, without coming across as pushy or simply annoying, like most 'celebrity' democrats tend to be around election time. She did an impressive job acting like Palin, in the season premiere of Saturday Night Live. And what she had to say about it was
"I want to be done playing this lady Nov. 5, so if anybody can help me be done playing this lady Nov. 5, that would be good for me."

I also hate  Annie Leibovitz just because she seems like a complete bitch, unfortunately her photos will never fail to be fucking fantastic. Example- The photos from the "Funny Lady" April issue of Vanity Fair. Fey looks like such a babe, in it.



Additional Photos of this Broad









No comments:

About Me

My photo
Likes to hate things like: The color pink, My Little Pony, ambient music, Coca-Cola products, high waisted everything, cats...all of them, bananas, most female singers, Adult Swim humor, chopping onions, bad parking jobs, sentences that start with 'i had this crazy dream', shimmery makeup, unmade beds, cursive fonts, bleached hair on the crown of black hair, Palin, those strappy jesus shoes, Mac 'genius' bar, responding to my cell phone

Blog Archive