12.11.08

Ocean creatures and some spare change


I found a fantastic series of photos by Sawatari Hajime on a blog, today.
Sawatari Hajime is a Japanese photographer who used to do a lot of fashion photography, but than realized that he only really cared about nude women...and so now thats all he shoots. 
It goes to show that if you have a passion, and are good at what you do, the results can be lovely. No matter what.

I found this to be entertaining, for my 30 second attention span, today. 
DAMN YOU GOOD COFFEE AND RIDE THE LIGHTNING! 


Life is full of too many coincidental events of negativity, recently. 
Its freakin' my trip. 
Blowin' my mind grapes.
I feel like im swimming from this, since yesterday.

1 comment:

The Panic Room said...

that last picture up there of the shark. Sometimes that's what I think I look like to other people when I eat a big mouth hamburger.

About Me

My photo
Likes to hate things like: The color pink, My Little Pony, ambient music, Coca-Cola products, high waisted everything, cats...all of them, bananas, most female singers, Adult Swim humor, chopping onions, bad parking jobs, sentences that start with 'i had this crazy dream', shimmery makeup, unmade beds, cursive fonts, bleached hair on the crown of black hair, Palin, those strappy jesus shoes, Mac 'genius' bar, responding to my cell phone

Blog Archive