14.11.08

Razors pain you, rivers are damp, acid stains you, drugs cause cramps, gun aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful, you might as well live.

I'm watching Girl, Interrupted. Fantastic movie. 
A cast of crazy hot anorexics who smoke cigarettes with an elegance that barely exists anymore. 
Clea DuVall smokes so many cigarettes with such a shakey hand of a compulsive liar. 
She was my first lady crush. I think it was The Faculty that did it. 
She dated a neighbor of mine who said she smoked a pack a day, drove a huge truck,  loved hotels because they brought cake and Coca Cola to your door.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot her in Carnivale!

About Me

My photo
Likes to hate things like: The color pink, My Little Pony, ambient music, Coca-Cola products, high waisted everything, cats...all of them, bananas, most female singers, Adult Swim humor, chopping onions, bad parking jobs, sentences that start with 'i had this crazy dream', shimmery makeup, unmade beds, cursive fonts, bleached hair on the crown of black hair, Palin, those strappy jesus shoes, Mac 'genius' bar, responding to my cell phone

Blog Archive