24.2.09

Jimmy Eat World Photos



Last Night, I ventured far into the city and shifted my way through a crowd of underaged ladies and overgrown boys to shoot Jimmy Eat World at Terminal 5.

They played the entire Clarity album from front to back (along with 5 others). The show was sold out and people were loosing it. They were really on point. It was a good kick off of their decade old album tour.


I think that half way through this shoot, after shaking and almost dropping my camera, I've snapped out of the denial that I most likely have given myself carpal tunnel, throughout my years of sitting in seemingly uncomfortable positions while using laptops for seventy five percent of my day, for a majority of my 'adult' life.

The Jimmy Eat World article can be found here
The photography is sponsored by the support and fuel of these two things:

ThermaCare Heat wraps


and Mushroom ravioli. The Italian dumpling

1 comment:

The Panic Room said...

I am so happy for you buddy. But totally bummed about your limp wrists.

About Me

My photo
Likes to hate things like: The color pink, My Little Pony, ambient music, Coca-Cola products, high waisted everything, cats...all of them, bananas, most female singers, Adult Swim humor, chopping onions, bad parking jobs, sentences that start with 'i had this crazy dream', shimmery makeup, unmade beds, cursive fonts, bleached hair on the crown of black hair, Palin, those strappy jesus shoes, Mac 'genius' bar, responding to my cell phone

Blog Archive