8.3.09



  • Last night I went to a 'hyper transgender burlesque show' 
  • It smelt like a sweaty taint
  • I'd post a link to their site, but that is time that could be used for better things
  • Like having my knees cut open while listening to U2

Ended up at a hip party full of hip people who were made of skin and hips
Favorite social games to play in those situations:
  • Pretentiously Gay or On Heroin?
  • 15 Years Old or Eating Disorder?
  • Why THAT tattoo?
  • Drunk crazy or Girl Crazy?
  • How do your balls fit in those pants?
  • What is the drug combination in your system?
  • Myspace Model or Real Model?
Its difficult, because the results are typicly a combination of all of these elements.
Looking back, my twitter described my night best:


Previous to my night, was my day.
  • Confirmed to shoot Cursive, tomorrow night
  • Ate brunch alone in perfect Brooklyn weather
  • Listened to a lot of Pinback and Falconer
  • Played with my lights, because its about time that I start setting up more shoots, and learning.
  • Drank mexican coffee in a a shop of extremely caffeinated workers

Me in my room with lighting
Brooklyn, NY 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Likes to hate things like: The color pink, My Little Pony, ambient music, Coca-Cola products, high waisted everything, cats...all of them, bananas, most female singers, Adult Swim humor, chopping onions, bad parking jobs, sentences that start with 'i had this crazy dream', shimmery makeup, unmade beds, cursive fonts, bleached hair on the crown of black hair, Palin, those strappy jesus shoes, Mac 'genius' bar, responding to my cell phone

Blog Archive