25.3.09

Nectar and Napalm

I'm pretty bummed on life but sulking has never made anything better in 23 years, so I doubt it will start at this point in my life.
I may be a Clobot, but I'm still mainly human. Going through human emotions that I am learning that everyone seems to go through, as unbelievable as they feel. 

Yesterday I bought a hobo hat from Marc Jacobs. 
Just doing my part in  supporting my fellow New Yorks coke addicted fashion designers with AIDS.
This morning I drank far too much coffee and tea.

I still cry at night. I still am forcing an appetite upon myself  when I wake up. I'm still avoiding looking at photos of my past, so that I don't sulk over my ignorance and idiocy, through that period of life.

Something tells me that the snow is finally gone for good. This deserves a mix!
I'm drowning myself in work and friends and family and art and music and sushi.
I can't wait till I throughly enjoy these things, without wondering about things and people that I have no control over. 

I'm currently surviving off of cookies, caffeine, and real film. 
My digital camera is on vacation until I'M on vacation. 

1 comment:

erngrn said...

let's see eachother soon. friday perhaps.

About Me

My photo
Likes to hate things like: The color pink, My Little Pony, ambient music, Coca-Cola products, high waisted everything, cats...all of them, bananas, most female singers, Adult Swim humor, chopping onions, bad parking jobs, sentences that start with 'i had this crazy dream', shimmery makeup, unmade beds, cursive fonts, bleached hair on the crown of black hair, Palin, those strappy jesus shoes, Mac 'genius' bar, responding to my cell phone

Blog Archive